Value Investing Mindset
Value investing application requires a thick skin, patience and a huge amount of discipline. Below is a set of investing principles that you should look to embed into your mind:
- Do not indulge in staring at the stock market every second. Act as if the whole stock market does not exist. Your only interest is the business you are researching to invest in.
- Invest in a business-like manner. Having a business mindset when investing will give you the discipline to commit your money to an investment only when it makes sense from a business perspective.
- Value investing should tell you more about what not to buy then what to buy.
- You are looking to buy excellent businesses at a price that makes business sense.
- Mass diversification (+40 stocks) is something people do to protect themselves from their own stupidity.
Hopefully you are now in the correct mindset to begin learning about the art of value investing.
Our free value investing guide goes into more detail on investing mindset. Make sure you download!
Get In Touch
If you have any queries, feel free to get in touch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, get in touch via social media: