Six FREE guides to help you find the best stocks to buy
We believe choosing which stocks to invest in should be logical, based on numbers and completely emotionless. This is why value investing made complete sense to us when we first studied Benjamin Grahams methods.
We have put together 6 free guides for you to download which will make investing a logical process for you. We have taken the teachings of Warren Buffett & Benjamin Graham and adapted it based on our stock market experiences.
Our six guides cover the following:
- Analysing growth rate and growth quality
- Analysing historic and future dividends performance
- Analysing pension and debt liabilities
- Analysing price-earnings and price-dividends ratios
- analysing financial strength
- Analysing capital expenditure & acquisition costs
Each guide outlines the exact formulas we use to evaluate a company. We also reveal the thresholds that determine whether a company is good or bad in respect to the particular measure.
If you have any issues or are unsure about anything get in touch via email: email@example.com